• 工作总结
  • 工作计划
  • 心得体会
  • 述职报告
  • 思想汇报
  • 发言讲话稿
  • 演讲稿
  • 申请书
  • 读后感
  • 报告材料
  • 策划方案
  • 当前位置: 写作资料库 > 其他范文 > 正文

    关于结账的英语对话阅读

    时间:2020-02-14 07:03:31 来源:写作资料库 本文已影响 写作资料库手机站

      小学英语对话课是小学英语教学中一项非常重要的教学内容,学习小学英语不仅仅是为了提高学习成绩,更重要的是培养学生运用语言的能力。下面是小编带来的关于结账的英语对话,欢迎欣赏!

      关于结账的英语对话篇1

      信用卡付账

      Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

      结账。

      Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

      这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

      Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

      不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

      Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

      是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

      Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

      那么,可以用信用卡吗?

      Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

      当然,您有哪种?

      Guest: Visa card.

      维萨卡。

      Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

      好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。

      Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?

      谢谢,但这是什么费用?

      Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

      这是加收的15%的税和服务费。

      Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

      我明白了,给你。

      Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

      谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。

      Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

      请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。

      关于结账的英语对话篇2

      现金支付

      Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

      服务员,结账。

      Waiter: Yes, sir.

      好的,先生。

      Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

      先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

      Guest: Here you are.

      给你。

      Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

      这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

      Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

      多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

      Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

      谢谢!这是给你的小费。

      Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

      多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

      关于结账的英语对话篇3

      Todd:I'm checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?

      我现在想结帐。请给我账单,好吗?

      Waiter:Sure. What's your room number, sir?

      好的,先生。您的房间号是多少?

      Todd:It's 8736. Here is my key card.

      8736。这是我的门卡。

      Waiter:A minute, please. It's 6212 yuan all together. Tax included.

      请稍等。一共是6212元。含税。

      Todd:Can I pay with traveler's check?

      我可以用旅行支票支付吗?

      Waiter:Sure. Can I have your passport, please?

      当然可以,我可以看一下您的护照吗?

      Todd:Here you are.

      给你。

      Waiter:Thanks. Are you satisfied with your stay here with us, sir?

      谢谢。先生,您在这里住得满意吗?

      Todd:Very much. The room is cozy and the service is jolly good. By the way, could you deliver my luggage to the airport in advance?

      非常满意。房间很舒适,服务很周到。顺便问一下,你们可以把我的行李送到机场吗?

      Waiter:Sure. It will be taken care of, sir. Which flight do you take?

      当然可以。我们会办好的。您乘坐的是哪趟班机?

      Todd:Flight 17. And my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.

      第17号班机。我的行李需要在4点之前送到。

      Waiter:Got it, sir. It'd be great to see you again, sir.

      没问题,先生。希望能再次见到您。

      Todd:Thank you.

      谢谢。

      
    看了"关于结账的英语对话"的人还看了:

    1.关于结账的英语对话

    2.餐厅结账英语对话精选

    3.关于购物的英语对话阅读

    4.关于餐厅结帐英语对话

    5.关于餐厅英语对话阅读