• 工作总结
  • 工作计划
  • 心得体会
  • 述职报告
  • 思想汇报
  • 发言讲话稿
  • 演讲稿
  • 申请书
  • 读后感
  • 报告材料
  • 策划方案
  • 当前位置: 写作资料库 > 其他范文 > 正文

    美国经典实用的俚语对话

    时间:2020-02-11 17:47:55 来源:写作资料库 本文已影响 写作资料库手机站

      美国俚语以其自身带有的鲜明简洁、形象生动的表达方式,在美国英语中占有十分重要的地位。下面是小编整理的美国经典的俚语对话,感兴趣的过来看看吧。

      美国经典的俚语对话(精选)

      Someday he'll be somebody

      有一天他会成名的。

      How dare you say so?Just being practical

      你怎敢这样说?我只是照实说而已。

      You can't pass up a good deal!

      你不能错过大拍卖的机会!

      What are you talking about?

      你到底在胡说些什么?

      Action speaks louder than words

      事实胜于雄辩。

      Where did you learn your manners?

      你怎么会这样无礼?

      Your secret is safe with me

      我不会把你的秘密泄露出去的。

      What are you looking at me for?

      你干嘛瞪着我看?

      Just what do you mean by this?

      你这是什么意思?

      What are you looking at me for?

      你看着我干什么?

      You can't let it get you down

      你绝不能因此而气馁。

      We'll see about that!

      走着瞧!

      It serves you right!

      你罪有应得!

      What did you come back for?

      你回来干什么?

      In each life,a little rain must fall

      人生的旅途,总是会遇到些挫折。

      We can't take any chances

      我们不能冒任何危险。

      You are really something

      你真有一手。

      What kind of mate do you want to marry?

      你要嫁给什么样的男人?

      A man's word is just like a woman's honour

      男人的信用就如同女人的贞操一样。

      We can never be more than friends

      我们只能保持朋友关系(女孩子对男孩子说的)。

      He is asking for it

      他自讨苦吃。

      Be charitable,we all make mistakes!

      发点慈悲吧,我们都会有做错事的时候!

      Maybe you have learned your lesson

      你也许已尝到了苦头。

      美国经典的俚语对话(热门)

      You are an up-and-coming young man

      你是一个有前途的青年人。

      His head is in the clouds

      他想入非非。

      He is a big mouth

      他很多嘴。

      Do you think so?

      你认为这样对吗?

      We have a flat tire and no jack!

      我们倒霉透了!(爆了轮胎,又无千斤顶)

      If you say so,that's enough for me

      如果你这样说,我就心满意足了。

      I got it under the table

      我是秘密获得的。

      Who else's coming?

      还有谁要来?

      We get along well

      我们相处得很好。

      The book is out of print

      这是一本绝版书。

      Two heads are better than one

      集思广益。

      You are your father's son

      你真像你的父亲。

      We think very highly of him

      我们大家都很器重他。

      A little knowledge is a dangerous thing

      一知半解是很危险的事。

      You are too quick to suspect

      你疑心病太重了。

      美国经典的俚语对话(最新)

      Don't drive me to the wall

      不要欺人太甚。

      Don't give me any phoney excuse

      不要找个理由来搪塞我。

      There's a fine line between love and hate

      爱恨之间很难分。

      She has nice tits

      她的胸部很美。

      Don't make a fuss

      不要小题大作。

      For you everything,but what's in it for me?

      一切依你,但你给我什么好处呢?

      One year ends and another begins

      岁月不饶人。

      Thanks for the tip

      谢谢你告诉我。

      The idea has just crossed my mind

      我刚刚想出了这个办法。

      Can you give me a lift?

      你能否顺便送我一程?

      This isn't the first time you've pulled that stunt

      你这一套绝技我看多了。

      I'm tied up today

      我今天很忙。

      Don't wash your dirty linen in public

      家丑不可外扬。

      Don't comfort me,it's of no use

      安慰我也没有用的。

    美国经典的俚语对话相关文章:

    1.美国人对话俚语 

    2.美国日常常用的对话俚语

    3.美国对话俚语 

    4.美国日常生活俚语对话