• 工作总结
  • 工作计划
  • 心得体会
  • 述职报告
  • 思想汇报
  • 发言讲话稿
  • 演讲稿
  • 申请书
  • 读后感
  • 报告材料
  • 策划方案
  • 当前位置: 写作资料库 > 其他范文 > 正文

    餐厅服务常用英语对话

    时间:2020-02-09 07:07:16 来源:写作资料库 本文已影响 写作资料库手机站

      对话教学是整个小学阶段英语学习中必不可少的组成部分,对话贯穿于教材和教师教学及学生学习的始终。小编精心收集了餐厅服务常用英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

    餐厅服务常用英语对话

      餐厅服务常用英语对话1

      Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

      休正在餐厅点餐

      a few moments later?

      (过了一会儿)

      Emma: one sparkling water

      埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。

      Hugh: Thanks very much

      休:谢谢!

      Emma: Are you ready to order?

      埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?

      Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

      休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?

      Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

      埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?

      Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

      休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?

      Emma: Chicken.

      埃玛:…鸡肉…

      Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

      休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。

      Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

      埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。

      Hugh: Thanks very much.

      休:谢谢!

      Emma: OK.

      埃玛:好的。

      餐厅服务常用英语对话2

      A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?

      B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?

      A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

      水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

      B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

      A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

      B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。

      A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

      B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

      要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

      A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

      B: Fried, please. 煎的。

      A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

      B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。

      餐厅服务常用英语对话3

      (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

      (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

      A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

      B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 没有。

      A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

      很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

      B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

      不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

      A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

      B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

      布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

      A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

      我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

      B: That’s fine.我们明白了。

      (Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

      半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

      A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

      你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

      
    看了“餐厅服务常用英语对话”的人还看了:

    1.餐厅常用英语情景会话

    2.餐馆用餐实用英语对话

    3.餐厅常用英语对话100句

    4.餐厅常用英语情景对话

    5.餐厅服务员英语对话常用语